Time for a Wellness Business
Wellness Coaching is in High Demand
Do You Want to Start Career In Health & Wellness?
Are you passionate about health and nutrition, but want to take your training and experience to another level?
Discover The Naturopathic Wellness Coaching Course
Health Enthusiasts, Fitness Trainers, Yoga Instructors, Weight Loss Coaches, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Nurses and even Health Minded Physicians
Do you want to start earning an income by teaching others about nutrition, plant-based medicine, supplements and understanding naturopathy?
Do you want to break into the health and wellness industry or become a health coach?
Or do you already have a career as health coach, nutritionist, chiropractor, medical doctor or fitness instructor who is looking to add to your existing business by offering more services education and value to clients or patients?
Are you looking to add significant income with an online wellness business?
If so, Dr. Sheryl is looking for people to join her in a mission to transform millions of lives. Empowering you with the basic principles of Naturopathy. The Online Naturopathic Wellness Course by Dr. Sheryl will equip you with the education, tools and business system to offer Naturopathic wellness coaching.
Becoming a health coach can help you earn a significant income and give you more freedom in life, all while sharing a message you love.
Dr. Sheryl is currently enrolling students in the Naturopathic Wellness Coaching Course however there are limited spots available.
What’s Happening in the Health and Wellness Industry?
Health and wellness is a 574 billion dollar industry and continues to be one of the fastest growing industry in world wide. Most people are beginning to become very concerned over the wide array of symptoms and mysterious health challenges they find themselves facing. Many people are yearning to become more educated on how to seek out better health and overall internal wellness.
What does a wellness coach do?
A wellness coach is someone who gains the knowledge and educational tools that will support their clients to achieve their goals toward a healthy life. As a wellness coach you will be able to act as skilled guide to help your client’s uncover the root cause of their health challenges and create a life of true internal well being. You can help your clients uncover the key habits that lead to deficiency in the body and other common health ailments. With your mentor-ship you can guide them on a course towards optimal health and away from the stress of on-going disease.
Click Here to Receive More Information
Why are wellness coaches in such demand?
- Given that less than 3% of a doctor’s visit is spent on discussing wellness, nutrition and prevention of sickness, we have unintentionally defaulted to a disease management system.
- Chronic illness causes 70% of deaths each year/li>
- 1 out of 3 adults have high blood pressure.
- More than two-thirds (68.8%) of adults are considered to be overweight or obese.
- Health care (disease care) spends $2.3 Trillion each year and only 2% of this money goes towards prevention.
- Many are yearning for a better solution and the knowledge needed to maintain a healthier life.
Gain the confidence and skills to help others improve their health
If you have a passion for helping people improve their health Wellness Coaching may be for you.
Our training program will teach you about basic Naturopathic principles, understanding the root causes of disease, healthy eating and living, and science based supplementation.
- Learn how to conduct one on one wellness coaching session.
- Receive tools that will enable you to expand your business and help others improve their health.
- Discover ways to promote and lead health educational seminars for groups in your community.
- Significantly increase your financial earning capacity while transform your client’s internal health.
Connect with other coaches who share your passion for healthy living.
If you would like more information on how to become a full or part time wellness coach, submit your contact information in the form above or contact us